PyCUDA lets you access Nvidia's CUDA parallel computation API from Python.
- Maps all of CUDA into Python.
- Enables run-time code generation (RTCG) for flexible, fast, automatically tuned codes.
- Added robustness: automatic management of object lifetimes, automatic error checking
- Added convenience: comes with ready-made on-GPU linear algebra, reduction, scan. Add-on packages for FFT and LAPACK available.
- Fast. Near-zero wrapping overhead.
- Complete, helpful documentation.
- See the PyCUDA FAQ for a discussion about libraries, debug support, profiling, and multiple GPUs
- Freely downloadable from this location, open source, MIT licensed
For further information see: